Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chapter 10- Not Cool. Not. Cool

No, I don't appreciate it when you retell my stories to other people without my knowledge.
No, I don't think it's okay for you to tell the person that I went out with that I thought our date was awkward.
No, I don't feel like I should have to apologize, but now I have to.
No, I didn't realize you don't know how to keep a secret.
No, I won't be telling you anything personal again.
No, I'm not upset. I'm frustrated and confused.
No, I don't think things will ever be the same.
No, I will not be trusting you anytime soon.

Yes, you have crossed a line.


1 comment:

  1. due to the angle in the picture, your elbow looks huge. (yes I know this is totally off subject, and not really the something pleasant you wanted to hear, but as I am very keen to distortion in my line of work, I speak the truth.) Gar Gar Gar my elbow will get you!!! And watch out world, it's double jointed!!!

    ReplyDelete