Sunday, January 16, 2011

America's Next Top Model?

Tonight I had the opportunity to spend a few too many hours on Facebook and after relentlessly stalking my "friend's" Senior Pictures, Engagements, Bridals, etc. I got that feeling that comes everytime I have too much time on my hands and have nothing better to do than admire the beauty of others. I like to call it envy mingled with intrique, sprinkled with a pinch of disgust. I have never had a photoshoot, fancy senior pictures, and I definitely am not engaged. Call me vain, but I just want some dang pretty pictures of myself.

DISCLAIMER:
Once upon a time, I went to a land of potato fields and with nothing better to do I journeyed with one of my good friends to a place of trains. We, being females, found this the perfect opportunity to take an array of photos. Too bad we both looked like we had danced in acid rain and then dried off with weeds. I looked like poop on toast. So, I suppose you could call this little escapade a photoshoot, but my lack of hygiene and any or all make up makes me feel more disappointed than flattered. Let's just say, I'm not marking that one in my journal of good hair days.

So, if anyone has a fervent desire to make me look attractive on film, please, by all means do it. Direction will be required. Sometimes my face does unnatural things and I look like I am in pain... or confused... or confused about my pain. I am about as photogenic as a brown banana is tasty. Be ye warned all ye photographers, you will have your work cut out for you.


But, I will love you forever.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha!! love the disclaimer. and that i was a part of it:) i think you're smokin'. all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So here's the thing Cami. I had no idea you had a blog, but now I do. I'm really excited about it too! I love you, Bambi Sugarlips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KASSIE! I love you! I can't believe you remember my stripper name and it makes me love you even more

    ReplyDelete