Friday, February 25, 2011

F is for Failure

Crap, I have completely failed at updating my blog lately. Sorry, all of you devoted readers (yes, I'm talking to the three of you that sometimes check out my blog) but I have been kind of out-of-control-busy lately. Even as I write this I should be studying the veins, eye, heart, arteries, and ear for the anatomy exam I have in an hour. The truth of the matter is that I am past the point of caring. Okay, that's a lie. Let me rephrase that to say: MY BRAIN HAS TURNED INTO MUSH. Imagine taking your brain, sticking it in a blender, turning it on liquify and then shoving it back into your head via your ears. Ya, that's about how I feel right now.
Needless to say, this week has been crazy. We had school off on Monday and I was able to have fun fun fun at one of my friend's cabins with all of his roommates. That leads me into my last post. For those of you wondering, I have fallen back into my old way of doing things and remain as single and free as a plastic bag in a tornado.Have no fears, I have returned. I was simply suffering from severe smittenosity. (That's an alliteration.)
smitten: affected by something overwhelming; to strike harshly or heavily; to defeat or conquer
It is all too ironic if you ask me. I was overwhelmed and struck harshly with twitterpation to the point of being defeated by my hormones. Someone pinch me!

2 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful post. Thank you for your enlightening thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi I'm one of your three readers ;) And I believe the brain-mushery you've been experiencing is a symptom of doing college right, way to go :) Love you, love this!

    ReplyDelete