Sunday, July 10, 2011

Make it or Break it

My favorite things-





  1. Harry Potter




  2. Halloween




  3. Looking ridiculous in public



Therefore, in four days I will partake in a potpourri of pure happiness. I also have taken it upon myself to force my joy on others. So, you see, I told my BFF (lol jk) that "I will only continue being nice to you if you dress up as Luna for the premiere." Who knew I would be in charge of hunting down costumes for the load of us. It totes fine, though, nothing like a little polyvore.com to make my life easier.



LUNA LOVEYGOOD-

























Ginny Gins- I apologize for the small picture. Google failed me.


























Just general Hogwarts stuff:






















Hermioninny-






















I'd say see you there, but you probably won't recognize me! Ten points for Gryffindor

2 comments:

  1. i essentially have everything lisa needs for luna.
    i'm that amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I thought I was Luna! Rude. I'm disinviting myself!

    ReplyDelete