Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chapter 4: Facebook Friendzy

See what I did there? I put friends into frenzy! Clever, I know.

Unbeknownst to many a soul, I tend to have a fascination with deleting friends. I delete them from my phone, Facebook, and sometimes my life. You may be gasping and saying to yourself, "Self, who is this fiend?" but I, of course, have stimulations. If I haven't seen, talked, thought about, discussed, or stalked in over two months, they are GONE; deleted forever from my life. At least, that's how it's supposed to work. Moving up to college posed a minute problem. Some of these people that had been long forgotten suddenly reentered my life... well that is they tried to, but I had deleted them long before. Thus things get complicated.

To all of those boys, girls, friends, family, associates, and strangers that I have deleted from Facebook I am sorry. It's an addiction not an offense. I simply can't resist the power and I am really sorry I am the worst person ever. Also, how was I supposed to know I would move into your ward? Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment