Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chapter 51- Having Fun isn't Hard when you have a Library Card

Before I dive into the meat of this post, I have a few things I want to establish.
  1. This blog is making me sad. I am such a freak about English and Grammar that it's so freaking hard for me to just be real. This is going to change. From now on I will be completely candid, not worrying about starting sentences with, "Okay" or using fragments or using commas incorrectly. I don't care. 
  2. Well, truth is, that's the only thing I wanted to establish. Carry on
(Meat of this post)
Look at the title of this post. Remember that episode of Arthur where they sing those fun songs like Jekell Jekell Hyde Jekell Hyde Hyde Jekell... and Having fun isn't hard when you have a library card? The Jekell and Hyde song terrified me as a child, but boy is the library card song catchy. Sometimes I walk into the Library (okay, it's like every other time I go there) and I sing and dance in my head, because that is not weird at all!




Anyway, next time you're in the Library, look around. There are so many awkward awkward things taking place ALL THE TIME. All of the time. Just a lot. Pretty much every second. Witnessing those moments where that girl tries to head nod to some guy and fails miserably just makes me really happy and listening to that guy that talks to himself about how, "This computer is so FRUSTRATING," makes me want to giggle incessantly. They could and should make a whole TV series about how awkward moments at the David O. Mckay. I'm sure there are a million randomly hilarious things taking place at your local library, so stop in a have a chuckle and let me know all of the funny moments you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment