Saturday, June 30, 2012

One of those things

Today as I drove home with my music blasting and my hair blowing I received a bit of inspiration; a rare things yet one hundred percent appropriate. I might have been listening to We are Young by Fun. (it was the techno version- way better) but still, the thought hit me with impact. Here's the things- life is about making mistakes and creating memories. It's about growing and learning. We're supposed to do those dumb, childish, immature things that everyone says we'll regret later because soon we won't be able to do them. Right now, we are young. We have the whole world ahead of us so let's stop getting caught up in the little things. Let's make the "ifs" into the "whens." Since I'm already being cliche', "Let's set the world on fire!" I'm tired of worrying about the little things. No matter how hard something seems in the moment, I promise it isn't the end of the world. There are other boys, other jobs, other classes, other apartments. If it's supposed to work out it will. So, make mistakes and learn from them, choose to laugh instead of cry, decide to live life! We are young.

For your viewing pleasure-

No comments:

Post a Comment