Tuesday, November 6, 2012

B- leefz

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm gangsta and I spell things like a hoodlum. It makes me feel hardcore considering I'm probably the whitiest white girl ever. (who even says hoodlum?) (who even says gangsta?) idiot.
Today I don't have class which means I get to spend all day applying for nursing jobs. If any of you know of any available nursing jobs in Utah County, hook a girl up. I can't believe in a month I'm going to be done! Nursing school has been the best, hardest, most stressful, rewarding and terribly wonderful thing I've ever done with my life. I've cried. so. many. times. I have literally thought about dropping out and moving to New Hampshire to be a waitress. I don't know why I chose New Hampshire, but it sounds like the perfect place to hide from the world. I have grown so much. I have learned more than I thought possible but I am absolutely FREAKING out to be done at least for a little while!
This couldn't be more accurate. 



I have a real problem these days called I never wear pants. My poor roommates have to deal with me hanging around in my panties. TMI? probably. 
The older I get the more I believe this statement to be true. 



I have an addiction to cat pictures. I'm a firm believer that for every situation in life there is a cat picture to accurately portray it. 







See! They are NEVER not funny!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the job hunt, sister. It's not easy, but once you start working and you're not following around someone anymore and you feel like a real nursey, you're gonna love it! At least I did! Nights are not the most convenient for a normal life, but it's actually the nicest time to work at the hospital because it's okay to drug your patients so they can sleep, and it's okay to keep the lights off and not bug them, and life is so much more calm and you can kind of goof off and nobody knows it! :) I hope you find a job really soon!

    ReplyDelete