Monday, February 4, 2013

HELP!!!

The wedding is rolling around in just under 40 days and I'm starting to stress! I'm looking for someone to take my bridals and wedding pictures that won't cost a bo-jillion dollars and will do a fabulous job! I mean something-I-will-be-proud-to-hang-in-my-living-room-and-have-my-children-make-fun-of FABULOUS!
I also am looking for any antique goods you'd be willing to share. I know it's overdone but I just love the coke bottles with flowers in them and well read books. I'm looking for fun but still nice without being too formal or eclectic.

Can you help a girl out?



4 comments:

  1. Chelsieclarkephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/stephographynetwork?ref=ts&fref=ts
    Stephography

    Stephanie Hutto Billings
    She did our beach bridals she is amazing and I love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.stephography.com/index2.php#/home/

      Delete
  3. http://www.melindasmithphotography.com/
    Mindy did our wedding. She's located in Vernal which is kind of crappy but it was cheaper to pay the travel fee and have her come out than pretty much anyone we could find out here. She does things "AllaCarte" instead of so many other photographers who require that you get one of their "wedding packages" so we got to choose whatever we wanted. We just had her take pictures outside of the temple and I think they were amazing. She was SO fun to work with. This worked for us, feel free to check her out.

    ReplyDelete