Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stall is Occupied

Let the applause sound; I’ve finally gotten around to actually posting something on my blog! It’s Friday night and although a Harry Potter Party was in store, last minute changes had to be made and now I sit here waiting for a phone call. I’m sure you really wanted to know that. Lucky for you, though, you are about to glimpse the life of one little lady that spends a little too much time in the bathroom.

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Camille, or Cami, as my friends call me… well they would if I had any friends. (Can anyone name that movie?!) I spend most of my time doing homework, socializing, or in- you guessed it- the bathroom. I just have to pee ALL the time I can’t help it; I am a bonafide aquaholic.

My personal life has been sprinkled with a mess of blessings starting with my family, my friends, and my roommates. I’m the youngest of a handful of kids and we do have a jolly good time together. Oh! I’ve always wanted to use that phrase in public! Anyway, I surround myself with people only half as crazy and not nearly as loud as I am and we have interesting adventures together.

As I write this, I realize what a bore I am and want to really get down to business. All you really need to know is that my “stall” has been “occupied” with more than I usually deserve (not counting the good days) and that sometimes the greatest inspiration comes while you are mulling things over on the… throne.

1 comment:

  1. Hercules.
    also, you are fantastic. i absolutely love that you have a blog and i just love you alot. thanks for always being my friend:)

    ReplyDelete