I have a confession to make. I have been putting off posting because in my endeavors to make this blog as absorbing as Megan's I have discovered that I just might not be as witty as I like to think. I've discovered, my blog is lame. I don't even know if anyone has read it (comment please!) and I'm running out of creative things to talk about, despite the fact that I've only ever posted once. I, Cami Peterson, fail at blogging.
On a brighter note, Harry Potter 7 is coming out tonight. I may or may not have been looking forward to this moment for basically my entire life. Okay, not my entire life, but I have every reason to be completely obsessed with the phenom.
Examples of my affection:
1. Harry Potter, J.K Rowling and I share the same birthday- hence my "magical" personality
2. I have long red hair- Ginny Weasley anyone?
3. I cried when I found out Richard Harris died.
4. My ringtone is the Harry Potter theme- I feel like I've just walked into the Great Hall everytime it goes off.
5. When the streetlights go out, I'm 98% sure that Dumbledore is behind it.
6. The morning of my 11th birthday I watched out the window for an owl to bring my acceptance letter.
7. I yell "stupify," "crucio," and "expelliarmus" when I drive past pedestrians.
8. I own a real live wand and I know what it is made from- Hollyoak wood with the hair of a unicorn
9. My math class is frequently interrupted by questions like, "When your soul is sucked out by the Dementor's kiss, do you die?"
10. I made a necklace from the Sorcerer's Stone.
11. I secretly want a boyfriend with shaggy, dark hair so that he can be my Harry.
12. The phrase "nuttier than squirrel's poop" is frequent part of my vocabulary.
13. With the help of my friends, my classmates were all assigned a character from the book that they reminded us of.
14. I curse the fact that I can't apparate to class when I'm late.
15. It is the only thing I'm okay with conforming to.
16. I die a little inside when I think about the fact that I am not able to go see it tonight!
See how obsessed I am, and this is just the start. Now don't get me wrong I do not and never have claimed to be the world's biggest fan, I just find myself fascinated by this world outside of our own. Dear Harry Potter, please save me from the obscurity of Muggles!