Saturday, April 9, 2011

IDK my BFF Jill?

PS I have a really super great (stamp out and eliminate redundancy) post in the works it just requires more attention than I am willing to give for probably the next two days. Check back later.

Now, on to the juicy details of this post. Allow me to start out by saying that those that are found guilty of what I am about to discuss are still wonderful people and, in fact, I probably like more than most. Please do not take offense.

TO WHOM IT MAY APPLY
I think that I am a pretty easy going individual. I'm not picky or judgemental and I really just don't care about the little things, BUT if you send me a text with three smily faces and cutesy little abbreviations followed by fourteen exclamation points, I will say swear words to you in my mind. Don't worry, my swear words consist of, "swear words," and if I am feeling especially uncouth I most send you a "curses." I know, I know, I am a rebel, but don't even think that you can get away with that kind of misuse of grammar and not feel the consequences. I still think you are a lovely individual and we will still be friends just know that the reason I reply with, "okay," is because I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I read your text. Also, if you are going to just send me a smily face, I will not be replying. What am I supposed to say to that? No, really, I honestly want to know what people expect others to say to : ).
Oh crap, I sound like a major jerk now. It must be past 11:11 and I have missed making a wish. Poop on toast.

Sincerely, Cami Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment