Friday, March 23, 2012

Chapter 58- Singled Out

Single and happy.
Independent.
Free.
Liberated.

I have had my first real adult relationship come and go and I honestly am completely satisfied with everything that took place. He is an incredible guy. He is so different from me. To be frank, we are just two different people that are too different. I felt more like he was my best friend than my boyfriend, but I have no bitter feelings. I have no heartache. I lost my muchness. I lost so much of the crazy spontaneity that makes me me. You know, I've decided I don't deserve mediocrity. I deserve to be completely insanely myself around someone and I lost that with Him. I want to be delusionally happy for more than a week. I want to find someone that I can be silly around and act like a crazy fool and just not care. I want people to be freaked out by how weird we are. Who knows when that will happen but...
yes yes yes. no mediocre love.

1 comment:

  1. love that quote and i love your good attitude about this. i could learn a thing or two from you :)

    ReplyDelete