Monday, March 26, 2012

Chapter 59- Homework is too daunting so I'm blogging instead


1. post rules of the game so no one gets lost.
2. post a photo and 11 random things about yourself.
3. answer questions that were given you by tagger.
4. ask some questions for those you tag to answer
5. tag some people to do this all over again.



 
  1. Ever since I won a free ice cream sundae from getting the "winning gumball" I have been obsessed with gumballs. I can fit five in my mouth at one time.
  2. I go through a box of cereal every week
  3. It takes me ten minutes to blow dry my hair... so most days I just don't do it. 
  4. I've recently embraced a more natural look. This includes not wearing eyeliner and just plastering on mascara!
  5. I cry four times while watching Titanic
  6. My hair is almost "mermaid long"
  7. I don't believe in deodorant, but sometimes I wear it so that people won't judge me


1. what was your favorite birthday party and why?
My mom threw me an "unbirthday party" in the middle of February my senior year of high school because my birthday is the last day of July and people are never around. I was SO surprised! It was so fun to have so many people show up to surprise me and I just felt super loved. 
2. rings or necklaces?
rings... but I don't have many
3. weirdest recent dream?
my sister was obese! As in, so so so fat and I was a complete wreck about it. I couldn't believe she was so hugenormous and then the grocery store was having some kind of weird contest and I kept on switching back and forth between being one person and then being myself. Creepy weird. 
4. first crush?
Leonardo Di Caprio. It was during Titanic (I'm obsessed) when I was like five years old that I had the realization that heck, guys are cute. Not only is Leo cute in Titanic but he sets my heart a flutter to this very day! Holla, if you are going to be at the Premiere of the release in 3D! I might cry. 
5. who do you go to when you're sad?
My computer. I write out every thought and feeling as fast as my fingers can type. Then, if I still feel crappy, I will call my Lisa. 
6. if you could do one thing right now, what would it be?
Hit the fetal position and sleep. Then I would go running.
7. current favorite song/artist?
Cameras by Matt and Kim or ANYTHING by the Killers
8. favorite midnight snack?
Oh, this is a tricky one! Usually I settle for some sliced deli meat thanks to Hillshire Farms or a piece of bread with  jam on it. Never toasted. 
9. guilty pleasure?
Brownies. Oh my, homemade brownies are a gift from the gods, but I'm really not as partial to the ones that you buy at the store! They edges aren't as crispy and I'm left feeling a bit disappointed. 
10. thing you do when you procrastinate?
Eat dry cereal straight from the box. It really doesn't matter what kind although I prefer shredded wheat. I just can't get over the cardboard flavor of those frosted little biscuits. I also will talk to people. I don't care who they are or what they're doing I will begin to talk and they usually will begin to listen. Usually. 
(anything on the internet doesn't count)
11. if you could say one thing to the world what would it be?
Be who you are and love it. There are too many people that are concerned about what people think about them, but all that really matters is that  you are happy with who you are. If you like yourself, others will unconsciously begin to like you as well. You are a child of God and that is all that matters.



Questions for you-
1. If you could have one signature dance move what would it be?
2. If you could eat one thing without getting fat or ugly what would it be?
3. What would you tell yourself 5 years ago?
4. What makes you cry?
5. Celebrity crush?
6. If you had anyone's hair who would it be and why?
7. Dream concert?
8. Favorite childhood tv show?
9. How do you want other people to view you?
10. What do you do when you are having a bad day to feel better?
11. What was your childhood dream?


Tag- Amanda, Amy, Beka, Amberly, and anyone else in the whole world that wants to! Go for it ladies!

1 comment: