Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter 64- So....

I'm sitting here on my couch listening to the rain trickle down the big living room window watching Kindergarten Cop and burning up with boredom. Why do I have NO friends? Seriously, everyone else in the world is still in school therefore they are busy doing homework or other school related things. Here I am dying. I've reached the point where I've scrounged my house in search of food three times now. Pathetic? yes. 


A few thoughts-
Arnold, my dear Austrian body builder turned Governor, is NOT very good looking. Big muscles? oh yes. Chiseled features? very much. Attractive? nope.
It has got to be about a million degrees in here. 
Commercials are getting more and more pitiful. Sometimes I lose hope in humanity.
Chris Pine= sexy man. 
If Zac Efron and Chris Pine were in a movie together I would die. My heart honestly would just give out and  BAM- I would die. Dead. 
I still haven't seen Titanic.
I miss the 90s.
Being the person that makes jingles for companies would be SO freaking sweet. I would be terrible at it, but come on now, life would be AWESOME! (imagine that in a sing songy tone).
I want redheaded children.
I LOVE LITTLE KIDS! 
My gum has no flavor.
I want frozen yogurt but it's 11 so everywhere is closed.
Fatty fatty two by four can't get through the bathroom door!
WOAH! The kid from Skype is getting old- low voice and all!
Swack- sweaty back
DVR probably was the best invention ever in the whole period period amen.
10 points for Gryffindor.
I secretly miss old school police cars. 
Sean from Psych has gotten chubby. It makes me a little bit sad. He was quite the hottie twenty pounds ago.


1 comment: