Monday, April 30, 2012

Friday in San Antonio

I've become grossly aware that I have no friends. No, no, I'm not looking for pity. I don't want any sympathy texts or appalled gasps. This is life. You see, I have tons of acquaintances. I run around town and can almost always find a familiar face to exchange a hello with, but I don't have anyone (with the exception of my roommates) that will call me up on the weekends to go do crazy fun things. It's okay. I'm getting used to it. I always find myself feeling like a loner at the beginning of the semester. Anyway, things will change once the semester settles down. The moral of this story is that I've become a mooch. I mooch friends off of my roommates, which, bless their hearts, means I tag along on their fun adventures. This weekend we drove to a little town called Saint Anthony, or "San Antonio" if you served your mission in Mexico! Bowling with the whole place to ourselves? Well, don't mind if we do!
We got some AWESOME bowling shoes to wear. Unlike the kind
given out at more ritzy establishments, these make you look like
a genuine clown. 

We are so cute. I'm wearing purple pants


Mariah and I! Roommates for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment