Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pretend this isn't the creepiest picture you've ever seen.




For those of you that know me well, you know that my imagination is wild and my dreams even wilder. I'm talking seriously out of control. When I was in elementary school my friends told me I should make a journal of my dreams and then get it published because they are outrageously entertaining! If only real life could be as exciting. You see, at least three times a week I wake up with some fantastical adventure to share with my roommates but last weekend I had a dream too insane not to share with all of you beautiful people.
In my dream, I was a cast member at the Playmill, a small but renowned theater in West Yellowstone, and along with my friend we had put together this show about an elephant named, get this, Ella. Original right? The show consisted of us doing dance numbers and skits from different eras in history. We did one as Adam and Eve, Egyptians, medieval times, Pride and Prejudice, the roarin' twenties, the Great Depression, World War II, Grease, hippies, ya know, the whole works. Weird. It was so so weird. I can still remember some of the dance moves we did, which were, by the way, AWESOME. The Grease skit was a compilation of all the songs from the movie combined in one really long dance number complete with costumes and a fancy car like in the movie. (P.S. What kind of car is that?) We were a hit. We had fans. After the show little kids were running up to Ella and taking picture with her. We were receiving fan mail. It was hilarious.
Anyway, the reason for the picture is because this is almost exactly what the elephant costume looked like except it wasn't pink. How creepy is that?! With adventures like that who wouldn't want to dream all day everyday?

1 comment:

  1. haha! I'm with you--I've always got some bizarre dream. Just wait till you're pregnant. They get even better/weirder!

    ReplyDelete