Thursday, February 28, 2013

Again

I'm posting again today because FREAK why not? Actually I had super inspiration when I opened my laptop, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was, which means I automatically turned to my written journal for thought vomit.

Turns out, I do have something to say.

Sometimes, I think it's okay to be mad. Someone treated you wrongly? Well, get angry, feel irritated and be hurt. They hurt you. Then get it out and move on.
Today, I was reminded about an experience I had a few months ago. I hate thinking badly about other people no matter who they are, what they've done, etc (call me the Backstreet Boys) so I didn't like to be mad at this person. I didn't want to feel angry about the way they treated me. I didn't want to be bitter about the things they said about  me behind my back or was purposefully left me out. I wanted to let it roll off my back and be happy.

Guess what. I'm not happy. I wasn't happy. No one should be treated that way. It doesn't matter if you're jealous or crazy or whatever. Be nice. This is not high school people and this is not some small nosy town in which everyone knows everyone's business and everything is complete drama. This is reality and that's not okay.




Okay, I'm good.

Time to move on.



No comments:

Post a Comment