- I refuse to sleep under the covers at college because that would require me to make my bed before I go to school.
- I have an obsession with tweezing my eyebrows (and saying tweeze instead of pluck. I am not a chicken). I do it routinely every night before bed and I will do yours too for a nickle.
- I played with Barbies until I was twelve years old and sometimes when I was feeling really crazy I would play "naughty Barbies" and one of them would be pregnant and in high school and they would have crazy parties where they would drink caffeinated drinks instead of Root Beer! Heaven Forbid!
- I love writing letters to myself and leaving them in my journal only to be opened on a special and specific date or moment.
- The first boy I ever liked was Leonardo Di Caprio Titanic era. I remember watching that movie when I was probably six and I realized for the first time that guys were actually super cute. I still want to marry someone named Jack.
- Sometimes when people aren't looking I pretend that someone is filming my life so I try to put on a good show.
- I have an irrational fear of claymation. Wallace and Gromit gives me nightmares, I have to close my eyes in Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, and if I have have to watch Chicken Run again I will cry.
There you have it ladies and gents and I am calling you out. Amberly, Melissa, Rachel, Joelle, Amanda, Zoey, and Bree and Lindsey get it done ladies. I am excited to see what you share!