Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chapter 39- Today

Today I made an idiot out of myself.
I know it's hard to imagine little old me could muster such a thing, but lo and behold, no one is immune.
Here's the story:
Today I came out of class to see a blanket of snow covering the sidewalk. Needless to say, I was ecstatic. Sometimes a girl's gotta sing It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas at the top of her lungs while pretending to ice skate. That's normal right? Oh wait, it's not, and to top it off I heard someone say in awe, "Cami, what are you doing?" It was not a good friend, but he was good looking. Fantastic. What could I do, I was taken so off guard? So, I said, "Well, right now I'm ice skating." Cue cheesy smile. He laughed. I turned as red as my homemade Christmas sweater. What a great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment